When it comes to your real estate needs, the most important decision you will make is which broker to choose. You want a broker who will aggressively market and sell your home with minimal discomfort to you, in a timely manner, and at a good value. You want a broker who knows the local market, and one who is a full time professional, dedicated to their craft.
When you select Brenner and Watts of Greene Realty to market your property, you not only get an experienced and aggressive team, but you leverage the power and resources of both Greene Realty and Brenner and Watts websites and marketing efforts. Between the two teams, we have two assistants, and two marketing professionals to help get you “sold”. Greene Realty Group is the ONLY brokerage in the county with a full time Marketing Director on staff. What this means to you is top notch market exposure on all fronts, professional marketing materials and state-of-the-art websites and search engine optimization.
Renee Brenner and Missy Watts formed Brenner and Watts under the umbrella of Greene Realty Group in response to a need for boutique-level service in this competitive business. Greene has been a top producing brokerage in the Thurston County area for over ten years, and Missy and Renee have been a part of that tradition since Greene’s inception. All brokers at Greene are full-time brokers, and with only 30 brokers, the per-broker production is some of the highest in the county.
As part of Greene, Brenner and Watts has consistently ranked in the top three for production, landing at #2 for 2014. With over $23 million in sales for 2014, Missy and Renee have the experience, expertise, and professionalism required to get your property sold.
Let us put our experience to work for you.
Here is a list of the specific marketing tools we will use:
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis to establish fair market value. Pricing is a collaboration, we will look at the market the way an appraiser will, then take the pulse of current housing demands to help come to an agreement about fair market value
- Prepare and explain our listing contract, discuss commissions, dual-agency and our strategies
- Schedule Greene Realty Group office tour of your property for agent feedback regarding price, condition, and anything else that needs to be “dialed in” before we hit the market
- Hire a professional to take beautiful photographs of your home and property for the internet and print materials. With up to 97% of Buyers coming from the Internet, photos are king!
- Hire a professional aerial photographer to capture your waterfront, view or acreage/farm property
- Send listing to NWMLS to be distributed via internet to all MLS sites
- Place a lockbox on your property, monitor showings and get agent feedback about showings
- Place and maintain signs and full-color flyers on your property. We never want an empty flyer box
- Manage showings of your property and follow up with agent feed-back
- Expose your home to the most Internet sites and visitors as possible. We have a dedicated assistant whose task it is to monitor your home’s appearance all over the Web
- Hold your home open in weekend Open Houses with a full color ad in The Olympian for each
- Continuously market your home, concentrating on internet exposure, print media, etc.
- Place your home in a web-based feeder system to distribute the listing to over 42 independent sites
- Network with local brokers working with Buyers to get “eyes on” your property